Sunday, January 4, 2015

Crochet Bunny Lovey

This adorable bunny lovey will be a present for soon-to-be big sister, Emma Kate (former recipient of the Cascading Pink Ripple Stitch Baby Blanket).  I like to call him "Peter Cottontail!"



For this project, I followed the Comforting Bunny Lovey pattern on the All Free Crochet blog.  I used a size "I" crochet hook along with these materials:
- Red Heart Super Saver, Buff
- Red Heart Super Saver, Perfect Pink
- Red Heart Super Saver, Coffee
- Silky Soft Ultra Soft Poly-Fil

The bunny lovey measures 21 inches tall by 16 inches wide.  Peter Cottontail is soft and squishy, and I just know that Emma will enjoy cuddling with her new friend.

Happy hooking,
Jilliane


Are you on Pinterest?  Follow my latest handiwork or crochet inspiration board!  

No comments:

Post a Comment